Earthbound sentence example
- Where the sounds are stratospheric and almost celestial, then the intimate introspective fragility roots them earthbound.
- Very little is known about Mother 3, the mysterious sequel to the Mother (EarthBound) series nearing its release in Japan.
- If that is wrong then our prayers will continue to feel earthbound, and God will seem distant.
- The sequel to Mother was released outside of Japan as EarthBound.
- After the 64DD was canned, the future of EarthBound 64 was uncertain.Advertisement
- Notes: Some screenshots were taken and altered from ign.com, one of the only sources for the original EarthBound 64 images.
- EarthBound - Role playing game that broke the genre by setting itself in a modern-day city.
- But these have been developed by earthbound entrepreneurs.
- He's a free spirit, but about to become earthbound, and seriously noodle headed.
- The Romans believed it was earthbound moonlight and associated it with the goddess Diana.Advertisement
- And although the EarthBound series has a strong following outside of the country, the fanbase is relatively small in comparison to, say, Final Fantasy.
- A sequel to EarthBound (Mother 2) was planned, screenshots were released and fans began to get excited.
- Mother 3 is the child of EarthBound 64, taking the unused bits and re-working them to make a new, complete game.
- Many of the early EarthBound 64 screenshots could have been changed even during the short development of that game, so the facts are quite slim.
- Newgrounds.com features videos inspired by Castlevania, Chrono Trigger, Counter-Strike, Double Dragon, Earthbound and more.Advertisement
- Mother, or EarthBound outside of Japan, is a series of role playing games created by Shigesato Itoi.
- The information we do have is that it will incorporate bits and pieces of the abandoned EarthBound 64, the scrapped title that was in development for the Nintendo 64 disc drive add-on device.
- The British company Earthbound Organics has a face cream, cleansers, moisturizers and products for men and baby, made of organic products in small batches in Wales.