Earshot sentence example
- The two men found a bench on the edge of the field, out of earshot of the hundreds of campers.
- He moved closer to Dean, out of earshot of the waiting investigators.
- Kris didn.t go far, just far enough to be out of earshot of the Immortals.
- He moved around to the far side of the car, as if to get out of earshot of the house.
- He motioned for his men to stay where they were and jogged out of earshot.Advertisement
- Rhyn joined Kris in the hallway and waited until Katie was out of earshot.
- His personal Guardians trailed at a respectful distance, out of earshot but close enough if something happened.
- You may want to run the unit within earshot of your pet for a while before attempting to use it to file his or her nails.
- If you said something sweet within earshot, respect them enough to assume they heard it, and my not choose to respond.
- Avoid discussing the divorce or your feelings about your former partner with anyone when your children are in earshot.Advertisement
- He ambled out of the room, but Dean didn't hear the front door close and assumed he was an earshot away in the hall.
- Pierre trailed them at a distance just out of earshot, and Linda looked at her curiously.
- Intercommunication no doubt takes place; men working together in quarry, brickfield or barrow-run, and out of earshot of their guardians, may and do converse at times.
- Cynthia ushered the group down the hall to their office, out of earshot and out of sight.
- His friend of many years stopped well out of earshot and touched the net implant.Advertisement
- The charm of the personal character of Stevenson and the romantic vicissitudes of his life are so predominant in the minds of all who knew him, or lived within earshot of his legend, that they made the ultimate position which he will take in the history of English literature somewhat difficult to decide.