Earpieces sentence example
- Within the salon, staff were required to wear earpieces at all times.
- Players have cheated by using earpieces to receive advice from strong players or friends with computers.
- The padded earpieces provide just enough attenuation of external noise without being claustrophobic.
- What about generic earpieces; are they any good?
- Even with the tiny inexpensive earpieces which come with portable Minidisc and CD players the bass is astonishingly good.Advertisement
- End Pieces: These frame extensions go from the front of the glasses to the temples and earpieces.
- They also feature Flex2Fit adjustable temples that allow you to bend the earpieces inward or downward for a secure and comfortable fit.
- To insert the new lenses, grab the lenses with them facing you and point the earpieces away from you.
- At that time, George "Rose" Barclay, who played for Lafayette College as a halfback, began using straps that stretched over the top of the head and had earpieces to protect the ears.