Earnings per share sentence example
earnings per share
- Entries include details on principal subsidiaries, capital, accounts and dividends, turnover, pre-tax profit and earnings per share.
- Another report you should watch is the Earnings Per Share report.
- In some cases, there is also a fifth section called the earnings per share.
- The earnings per share (EPS) are recorded on the main sheet of the profit and loss statement.
- The earnings per share can be recorded as either basic or weighted.Advertisement