Early-music sentence example
- In Lohengrin we take leave of the early music that obscured Wagner's ideals, and in the Ring we come to the music which transcends all other aspects of Wagnerism.
- In 1999 Robert wrote a passion setting for the early music group, The Burgundian cadence.
- consort singer mainly in the field of Early Music.
- early musicijacked by the early-music movement with its weight of authentic performance practice, spontaneous souls may find its study an arid territory indeed.
- Yorvox gave a concert of English and Italian madrigals at the Cambridge Early Music Summer School on July 19th, 2002.Advertisement
- In the early music halls, songs were central to the performance.
- The more unusual instruments include items from our medieval and early music collection (including viols, shawms, baroque violins, etc.
- viol da gamba player and some other early music singers.
- I am an experienced soprano and am looking for a harpsichordist, viol da gamba player and some other early music singers.
- He sang in the Schola Cantorum of Oxford for two years and performs regularly with the early music vocal ensemble Stile Antico.Advertisement
- The group's early music was steeped in the blues and featured many classic blues riffs played with heavily distorted guitars.