Early-latin sentence example
- Notwithstanding certain points of resemblance in structure and phonetics, Albanian is entirely distinct from the neighbouring languages; in its relation to early Latin and Greek it may be regarded as a co-ordinate member of the Aryan stock.
- Some of these are printed in the early Latin editions of Aristotle's works.
- Ignacio de Loyola (Madrid, 1594), based on an early Latin work (Naples, 1572).
- He devoted special attention to the early Latin writers, and is highly spoken of by Priscian.
- In early Latin writers the term Suebi is occasionally applied to any of the above tribes.Advertisement