Early american sentence example
- 20 shows a Fink truss, a characteristic early American type, with cast iron compression and wrought iron tension members.
- It is a place of much historic interest, and has many examples of quaint Dutch colonial and early American architecture.
- It is necessary, however, to bear in mind that two classes of charters are to be found in force among the early American colonies: (r) Those granted to trading associations, which were often useful when the colony was first founded, but which formed a serious obstacle to its progress when the country had become settled and was looking forward to commercial expansion; the existence of these charters then often led to serious conflicts between the grantees of the charter and the colonies; ultimately elective assemblies everywhere superseded control of trading companies.
- The area inspired the Hudson River School of painting, a sort of early American pastoral idyll.
- He became a high authority on early American cartography and the history of the period of exploration.Advertisement
- Yes, outside opportunities do grant a child the ability to exercise different abilities, but it is doubtful that the early American colonists were spending summers carting their toddlers off to "Mommy and Me" pottery classes.
- They also specialize in Early American reproduction furniture.
- They lend a genuine look and feel to even modern furniture designed to replicate antique Early American pieces.
- Mixed with knotty pine and early American antiques, wrought iron enhances an Americana design.
- Reproductions of the great styles of early American furniture are available by licensed furniture manufactures.Advertisement
- The chandeliers are crafted in the middle of Pennsylvania Amish country where 50 craftspeople build reproduction Early American chandeliers and lamps with historic techniques that were used as early as the 1800s.
- Known for its 21 squares, delicious food and Southern charm, Savannah, Georgia offers exquisite examples of early American residential architecture.
- If your home style is a Colonial or Early American design, then using red, white and blue are great color choices and in keeping with the overall era of interior décors.
- Braided Rugs: These rugs reflect the colonial era and distinct designs that were created out of necessity by the Early American settlers in the New England region.
- The primitive people groups of early American Indian sects expressed themselves rhythmically in such a variety of ways that one can safely say that if something mattered to the tribe, then there was a dance to go along with it.Advertisement
- Designed to complement rooms with traditional or Early American furnishings, the Americana toy box has a deep burgundy colored box topped with a removable cream colored lid and two forest green drawers on the bottom.