Earlobes sentence example
- She adorned her earlobes with pearl earrings that matched the tiny row of buttons down the front of her dress.
- They have an unusual wart-like feature on either side of their heads called plicae where the earlobes are usually seen.
- Their comb is single and evenly serrated while their earlobes are red as are their medium length wattles.
- The head is large and crested with a short beak, leaf type comb, muffled face, small rounded wattles and earlobes.
- Pressing the small intestine 17 (just below the earlobes in the indentations behind the jawbone) may also help in the functioning of the ear's balancing mechanism.Advertisement
- It sometimes has a characteristic pattern from the object containing the allergen, such as a glove allergy with clear demarcation on the hands, wrist, and arms where the gloves are worn, or on the earlobes by wearing earrings.
- If your hair hangs at least to your earlobes, you're in luck.
- Headbands add a modern touch to the ponytail, while a fabulous pair of chandelier earrings gracing your earlobes will add a Grecian elegance to any ensemble.
- Next, buckle the headband at the back of your head so that it doesn't slip and place the ear clips on your earlobes.
- Because most Chinese characters are small in size, a Chinese word can be added to nearly any preexisting tattoo or as a single piece of body art on smaller body areas such as the inner wrists, the back of the neck or behind your earlobes.Advertisement
- The face is smooth and they have small smooth red wattles and earlobes.
- Frostnip affects areas such as the earlobes, cheeks, nose, fingers, and toes.