Earliness sentence example
- Earliness is especially important in countries where the season is short.
- Above all, we must consider our present point that Platonic influence is a sign of earliness in an Aristotelian work; and generally, the same man may both think and write differently at different times, especially if, like Aristotle, he has been a prolific author.
- The earliness of the feed, its quantity and its quality will all depend in very great measure Manage - upon the proper management of the irrigation.
- Persian Everlasting Pea (Lathyrus Rotundifolius) - A very old species, it is not so common as the larger kinds, though good from its earliness and freedom of flowering.
- Their chief value lies in the freedom and earliness of their bloom, as they open days before even ornatus-the early April form of N. poeticus.Advertisement