Earing sentence example
- Thus, while of German periodicals ap p earing in Hungary there were in 1871 only 85, they increased in 1880 to 114, in 1885 to 141; and they were, at the beginning of 1895, still 128, in spite of the constant spread of that process of Magyarization which has, since 1880, considerably changed the linguistic habits of the people of Hungary.
- Observation of hearing ability is indicated for children with glue earing ability is indicated for children with glue ear, in whom some hearing loss is common.
- We never heard of FM radio, tape decks, artificial hearts, word processors, yogurt and men wearing earing earings.
- It was custom for sailors to wear a gold earing, this was to pay for their burial if they perished at sea.
- In terrestrial A, Lumbricus : 9, to, segments contain ing spermathecae, the orifices of forms dorsal pores are usuwhich are indicated; 14, segment b ally present; in aquatic earing oviducal pores; 15, segforms a head pore only.Advertisement