Eared sentence example
- The still more magnificently clad gold pheasants (Thaumalea), and the eared pheasants (Crossoptilon), are also confined to certain districts in the mountains of north-eastern Asia.
- Among them are the " white " pheasant, the Ceriornis temminckii, two kinds of eared pheasant and Anderson's pheasant.
- Large numbers of grebes - great crested, eared, and little, - gulls and pelicans frequent the lake.
- Eared grebes and ring-billed gulls breed on the sloughs of the plains, and rarely the white pelican nests about the lake shores.
- The first was of private origin, and had as its author Pierre of P. Mathieu, the Lyons jurist(1563-1621);it a eared Y J appeare 1590 at Lyons.Advertisement
- Donald suggested we look for (Violet) eared dove in the Vieux Fort area in the south.
- Of note from the 14th was a Long eared owl perched by the scrape.
- We also have a Lop eared rabbit called Smudge.
- Floppy eared dogs, like beagles and cocker spaniels, are more prone to ear infections because moisture and dirt is easily trapped in their ear canals.
- The plant is an annual herb with flexuose branches, and alternately arranged pinnately compound leaves, with small, oval, serrated leaflets and small eared stipules.Advertisement