Eared sentence example
- eared owl sitting on a fence post.
- The still more magnificently clad gold pheasants (Thaumalea), and the eared pheasants (Crossoptilon), are also confined to certain districts in the mountains of north-eastern Asia.
- Among them are the " white " pheasant, the Ceriornis temminckii, two kinds of eared pheasant and Anderson's pheasant.
- Large numbers of grebes - great crested, eared, and little, - gulls and pelicans frequent the lake.
- Eared grebes and ring-billed gulls breed on the sloughs of the plains, and rarely the white pelican nests about the lake shores.Advertisement
- The first was of private origin, and had as its author Pierre of P. Mathieu, the Lyons jurist(1563-1621);it a eared Y J appeare 1590 at Lyons.
- Donald suggested we look for (Violet) eared dove in the Vieux Fort area in the south.
- dwarf lop eared male rabbit named Bright Eyes.
- eared willow over 20 years through natural regeneration?
- eared bat has finely tuned this process.Advertisement
- eared rabbit called Friday.
- eared seals.
- ow Pit the Long Eared Ow l was in its usual place, 127 Pochard and 64 Tufted Duck were on Long Pit.
- Of note from the 14th was a Long eared owl perched by the scrape.
- We also have a Lop eared rabbit called Smudge.Advertisement
- Floppy eared dogs, like beagles and cocker spaniels, are more prone to ear infections because moisture and dirt is easily trapped in their ear canals.
- The plant is an annual herb with flexuose branches, and alternately arranged pinnately compound leaves, with small, oval, serrated leaflets and small eared stipules.
- eared dove: Many outside hotel in Quito on 29th, & again in Quito on 5th 6th.