Eardrums sentence example
- We can only take the gospel as far as peoples ' eardrums.
- For example, ruptured eardrums, brain damage and injuries or even death from falls caused by blows.
- As soon as I pressed play I found my eardrums pummeled until only dust remained.
- Just like a human, he was sometimes delightful to be around and other times you wanted to bang on the aquarium glass until his eardrums exploded.
- Ear tubes, or tympanostomy tubes, are small tubes open at both ends that are inserted into the incisions in the eardrums during a myringotomy.Advertisement
- In addition to a complete medical history and physical examination, the physician inspects using an otoscope the outer ears and eardrums of the child.
- The word "deaf" is used to encompass a wide range of subjective experiences, from being hard of hearing to being born with no eardrums.