Eardrops sentence example
- Unless your doctor or ear specialist has prescribed eardrops, or you are using earplugs, you should never put anything in your ears.
- For full treatment, eardrops are usually applied several times a day for seven to 10 days.
- If the opening to the ear is narrowed by swelling, a cotton wick may be inserted into the ear canal to help carry the eardrops into the ear more effectively.
- The way to use these products is to tilt the child's head to one side and fill the ear canal with the eardrops, using an eyedropper.
- Some doctors prescribe special eardrops, such as Cerumenex, to soften the wax.Advertisement