Earache sentence example
- You may have an earache or a feeling of fullness in your ear.
- Sometimes when you have a sore throat, you also get earache too.
- They can also experience earache from time to time.
- Paracetamol (eg Calpol) will help relieve the earache.
- A build-up of fluid in the middle ear after a cold can also cause mild earache but this fluid usually drains away by itself.Advertisement
- The main symptoms of mastoiditis are increasing earache, fever, and the development of redness and swelling behind the ear.
- Koko Bear's Big Earache: Preparing Your Child for Ear Tube Surgery.
- Crying may also indicate pain or illness, such as from abdominal cramps or an earache.
- Symptoms can also include fever, chills, tiredness, muscle aches, earache, pain or discomfort when swallowing, and swollen glands in the neck.
- A painful earache and temporary hearing impairment in one ear are common symptoms of acute otitis media.Advertisement
- Some also claim that ear candling improves hearing, relieves sinus infections, cures earache or swimmer's ear, stops tinnitus, or purifies the mind.
- Symptoms may include an earache or severe pain in the ear or a sudden decrease in ear pain followed by drainage of clear, bloody, or pus-filled fluid.
- Any child who reports an earache or a sense of fullness in the ear, especially if combined with a prior upper respiratory tract infection, or fever, should be evaluated by a physician.