Ear-splitting sentence example
- The silence became ear-splitting.
- He blew into the bagpipes and made an ear-splitting tuneless racket.
- 16-18) the speaker, in the midst of an ear-splitting tumult, declared that the new regulations had been adopted by the house, and produced a royal message suspending the session.
- A flash of lightning followed by an ear-splitting clap of thunder caused a squeak of protest from Cynthia Dean.
- Furthermore some of the ear splitting high notes are almost impossible to tune exactly.Advertisement