Ear-piercing sentence example
- There is a small risk associated with tattooing, electrolysis, ear piercing and acupuncture.
- Skin piercing The skin piercing activities which are controlled by registration are Acupuncture Tattooing Ear piercing electrolysis A fee is required.
- tattooing, ear piercing or electrolysis unless a license has been formally approved.
- It is illegal to conduct acupuncture, tattooing, ear piercing or electrolysis unless a license has been formally approved.
- Piercing is performed quickly and without anesthesia by either a spring-loaded ear-piercing gun or piercing needles, with the needle diameter varying from six to 18 gauge.Advertisement
- Use of piercing guns and preferences for upper ear piercing have led to increased infections.
- The baby's cry is disturbing, even ear-piercing, loud enough to catch the caregiver's attention but not so disturbing as to make the listener want to avoid the sound altogether.
- Body modification describes any intentional, permanent change to the body from simple ear piercing to elective amputation.
- Orbital piercings are similar to a standard industrial or scaffold ear piercing in that the same piece of jewelry passes through the ear more than once.
- During this time period ear piercing was not considered to be common, even among women.Advertisement
- Whenever you come to an intersection and press on the brakes, do the wheels make an ear-piercing scraping sound?