Ear-lobes sentence example
- They practise tattooing, and show Papuan influence by distending the ear-lobes by the insertion of wooden disks.
- She chooses the burnished bronze and puts it in her ear lobes (?
- The eyes are dark brown and they have a single bright red comb, long wattles and ear lobes.
- In exerior shape it resembles a helmet with spike and ear-lobes, the spike being a strong and long flagellum or a tuft of long cilia, the ear-lobes lateral ciliated appendages (fig.
- Those with bob hats went home freezing those without nearly succumbed to frost bite of the ear lobes.Advertisement
- Pierced ears are quite common, at least when you are talking about pierced ear lobes.
- Piercing guns should never be used on any part of the body other than ear lobes.