Ear-canals sentence example
- Feedback Request If you have had a pet with grass awns in the ear canals how many were removed?
- Her hearing becomes acute as the ear canals completely open up.
- Floppy eared dogs, like beagles and cocker spaniels, are more prone to ear infections because moisture and dirt is easily trapped in their ear canals.
- Dog groomers can remove excess hair inside your dog's ear canals and give the ears a thorough cleaning.
- Cotton Swabs and Alcohol are used for cleaning a dog's ear canals.Advertisement
- If so, his chances of recovery are even better, but your vet will need to assess just how much scar tissue might be left in his ear canals.
- Other conditions predisposing to otitis externa include the use of cotton swabs to clean the ear canals.
- A lot of text has been generated, as well, about the beauty and power of candles, from their use to clean toxins via ear canals to their role in meditative practices.