Eap sentence example
- Critical EAP is appealing pedagogically because of its restive questioning of discourse norms, although it can seem reactionary at times.
- Options included resources for child and elder care, adoption incentive programs, flexible spending accounts (FSA) for child and dependent care, employee assistance programs (EAP), and more.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) are growing in popularity in the business world as a human resource tool to help employees in need.
- Though employees attend these programs voluntarily, without the EAP programs many employees would not be able to continue on in their current circumstances.
- According to the U.S. Department of Labor, for every dollar that is invested in an EAP, businesses see a return of anywhere from $5 to $16.Advertisement
- According to the website, EAP Preferred, there is a great cost benefit to using employee assistance programs.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) are growing in popularity as a benefit companies offer to employees.
- Similar to health benefits, an EAP can help take care of your employee's well-being.
- As a business, your cost benefit of using an EAP will depend on how you utilize the program.
- If you are looking at employee retention projects, EAP's are a smart place to start.Advertisement