E-readers sentence example
- Most e-readers have built-in access to a library of eBooks.
- Accessibility is one of the key problems many first time e-readers face.
- E-readers are another hot ticket item this year with Amazon's Kindle boasting thousands of books priced under five dollars available for download and faster 3G speeds.
- There also are dozens of new economy e-readers on the market too, so if the top two e-readers are still beyond your budget this Christmas, you can still find a cost effective gift solution for the book lover on your list with ease.
- Though they have been on the market for a few years, e-readers have boomed in popularity due to increased competition and the additional uses the device can perform.Advertisement
- There are a number of different factors to take into account when doing a comparison of e-readers.
- If you're wondering where to buy the Nook eReader, then you'll be glad to know there are many different places you can get one of the world's top-selling e-readers.
- Computers, the Internet and e-readers help students download college textbooks for courses whether they are taking online or on-campus classes.
- Lack of universal portability to e-readers can mean limited options with downloaded texts.
- Cell phones, e-readers, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers can read JPEG files quickly and without sacrificing quality.Advertisement
- Aside from being used within XML and CSS, it is also used to format books for e-readers, one of the fastest-growing industries in consumer media.