E-filing sentence example
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provides a free e-filing service to taxpayers.
- The IRS e-filing system, called "Free File", provides taxpayers earning less than $58,000 a year to complete a return and submit it online.
- The form can be filed through the IRS e-filing program.
- It then guides users through use of the e-filing program.
- The IRS has pushed using its e-filing service ever since it stopped mailing tax forms and information to taxpayers and tax professionals.Advertisement
- Today, e-filing is the most common way that individual taxpayers submit their forms.