E-er sentence example
- v the matter of language, e and this caused the struggle g g g g, gg of nationalities to assume the first place in Austrian public life - a place which it has ever since maintained.
- Whether there was ever a town bearing the name Xiphonia is doubted by E.
- Rasmussen considered it very doubtful if Eskimo ever succeeded in reaching the E.
- Hammersmith Odeon, London '75 is the only full-length concert film ever released of Bruce and the E Street Band's first 25 years.
- I would have you curse yourself now, that your bounty (Which makes men truly noble) e'er should make me A villain.Advertisement
- Hath sentinel of old Cromwell E'er watch'd thine ancient hall?
- Hath sentinel of old Cromwell E'er watch 'd thine ancient hall?
- But come whatever may, come weal or woe I love thee, bless thee where so e'er thou go!
- At the words "Et expecto resurrectionem mortuorum" the music plunges suddenly into a slow series of some of the most sublime and mysterious modulations ever written, until it breaks out as suddenly into a vivace e allegro of broad but terse design, which comes to its climax very rapidly and ends as abruptly as possible, the last chord being carefully written as a short note without a pause.
- But come whatever may, come weal or woe I love thee, bless thee where so e'er thou go !Advertisement
- E: Have you ever felt the need for a drink early in the morning?
- A parliament held by Baliol at Edinburgh (February 1 334) ratified the promises made by him to England at Roxburgh: the disinherited lords were in poi/ e'er and many patriots turned their coats.
- Is't verse, such mindless dross, That no pornographer e'er came across?