Dyslexic sentence example
- Some dyslexic students can be easily distracted by noise, activity or visual clutter - allow them a choice of seating.
- Without the right help dyslexic children can become school phobic.
- Non-dyslexic siblings may be jealous of the attention, time, and money the dyslexic child receives from the parents.
- At its worse, much of the music in the most popular modern hymnals is bordering on being musically dyslexic.
- She was a volunteer with Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic, a non-profit group that makes audio recordings.Advertisement
- Dyslexic children have difficulty separating parts of words and single words within a group of words.
- Approximately 50% of males with Klinefelter syndrome are dyslexic.
- Dyslexic children seem to have trouble learning early reading skills, problems hearing individual sounds in words, analyzing whole words in parts, and blending sounds into words.
- However, when a child is dyslexic, there is often an unexpected difference between achievement and aptitude.
- Anatomical and brain imagery studies show differences in the way the brain of a dyslexic child develops and functions.Advertisement
- Most often, this may include modifying teaching methods and the educational environment, since traditional educational methods will not always be effective with a dyslexic child.
- Special education services may include specialist help by an instructor specifically trained to teach dyslexic students through individualized tutoring or special day classes.
- One in four is dyslexic and many have had disrupted schooling.