Dyskinesia sentence example
- General and movement-related side-effects, including tardive dyskinesia, were similar for both treatments.
- The total costs of treating tardive dyskinesia and agranulocytosis were taken from published estimates.
- Clozapine, an atypical neuroleptic agent with D 4 receptor antagonist activity, does not cause tardive dyskinesia but may cause agranulocytosis.
- I noticed that three people sitting near the front all had quite marked tardive dyskinesia.
- I wonder if this is your diphasic dyskinesia, David?Advertisement
- Muscles that receive defective messages from the brain may be constantly contracted and tight (spastic), exhibit involuntary writhing movements (athetosis), or have difficulty with voluntary movement (dyskinesia).
- Athetosis and dyskinesia often occur with spasticity but do not often occur alone.
- Tics are a type of dyskinesia, which is the general medical term given to impairments or distortions of voluntary movements.
- If you take antipsychotic medications, do not take phenylalanine because it may cause symptoms of tardive dyskinesia.