Dynamos sentence example
- The current required for it is generated by dynamos driven from the axles of the coaches.
- Gramme dynamos were then soon made on the self-exciting principle.
- Simon is lucky to have such dynamos working for the Ride in the USA along with ABATE of Illinois South Suburban Chapter.
- About 1879 dynamos began to be introduced into metallurgical practice, and from that date onwards numerous schemes for utilizing this cheaper source of energy were brought before theublic. The first electrical method worthy lectrical P y reduction.
- Minor industries are represented by workshops for the production of surgical, musical and geodetic instruments; of telephone and telegraph accessories; dynamos, sewing-machines, bicycles and automobiles.Advertisement
- Following the nomenclature usual in connexion with dynamos we may speak of the conductors which carry the initial charges as the field plates, and of the moving conductors on which are induced the charges which are subsequently added to those on the field plates, as the carriers.
- While they thought themselves in better than average shape, many of the locals were dynamos when it came to high altitude athletics.
- Fast dynamos A related interest of mine is the fast dynamo problem.
- Starter motors and dynamos, distributors and wiper motors, steering boxes and rack and pinions.
- Being a bad conductor of electricity it is of value as an insulator, and the smooth flexible sheets are much used in the construction of armatures of dynamos and in other electrical machinery.Advertisement