Dynamism sentence example
- There's a lot of hand-held camerawork in the film, there's a lot of dynamism in the cutting.
- Changes in human society reflect the dynamism of culture.
- A model that combines economic dynamism with social justice.
- Now, as many were keen to point out, simple does not mean boring, or low-tech, or lacking dynamism.
- These bring the dynamism needed to deliver 21st century public services.Advertisement
- In terms of design and aesthetics, floating web page graphics offer dynamism to a page that wouldn't exist with an inline graphic.
- How can a portable console be capable of such speed, such detail, such dynamism and obvious raw power in its graphic chip?
- Mido 7 - Losing bulk has seen him add dynamism in wide areas to his game.
- Capitalism could be seen to represent the western culture and as a market dynamism for the rising China.
- An Area that could help unleash the entrepreneurial dynamism of the people of Africa.Advertisement
- Ken Livingstone, the Mayor of London, said the city's diversity was a source of economic and cultural dynamism.
- Greens worldwide have brought a new dynamism to politics.
- Third, this approach will introduce greater dynamism into allocations.