Dvt sentence example
- agglutination techniques in the diagnosis of DVT.
- bolstered by the fact that DVT has experienced robust yearly growth in every year of its 13 year history.
- duplex ultrasonography was used to assess the incidence of postoperative DVT.
- The pregnant uterus can press on the venous drainage from the legs and so increase the risk of a DVT.
- often varicose eczema and ulceration can complicate DVT (Hoffbrand & Pettit, 1980 ).Advertisement
- If you have a history of DVT or embolism, it might be sensible to consult your doctor before traveling long distances.
- Often varicose eczema and ulceration can complicate DVT (Hoffbrand & Pettit, 1980).