Dutch-guiana sentence example
- Negotiations were initiated in 1905 for the definite location of the boundary with Dutch Guiana.
- Finding no better response, he went himself as a missionary to Dutch Guiana.
- In addition to the South American localities mentioned above, small diamonds have also been mined since their discovery in 1890 on the river Mazaruni in British Guiana, and finds have been reported in the gold washings of Dutch Guiana.
- Von Weitz did something in Dutch Guiana (c. 1670), and the Moravians among the Arrawak Indians of Surinam (1.738-1808).
- The West Indian possessions of Holland include Dutch Guiana or the government of Surinam, and the Dutch Antilles or the government of Curagoa and its dependencies (St Eustatius, Saba, the southern half of St Martin, Curagoa, Bonaire and Aruba), a total area of 60,000 sq.Advertisement