Dusts sentence example
- Most common substances which are combustible such as wood dust can become explosive but mineral dusts, being non combustible, cannot.
- Chlorophos (PBI) containing diazinon & chlorophos Soil Pest Killer (Miracle) containing pirimiphos-methyl Both are dusts used at sowing or transplanting.
- Natural production of dusts include ash from volcanic eruptions or forest fires, sea salt particles or Saharan dust.
- Permethrin is available in dusts, emulsifiable concentrates, smokes, ULV (ultra-low volume), and wettable powder formulations.
- The reviews for Fresh Step cat litter seem to be mostly positive, although some people are concerned about the dusts and chemicals from some of the ingredients.Advertisement