Duos sentence example
- Create your menu around duos of edibles.
- When the top 10 are chosen, viewers then vote on an individual basis rather than as duos.
- As of this writing, Intel processors in consumer-grade desktops and laptops will have either a single-core, dual-core, Core 2 Duos or Quad-cores.
- Brown eyes can look natural but beautifully accented in brown and gold shades.For nude-looking eyes, skip the liner and use eye shadow duos and trios to accent the eyes to create a softer look.
- Luminess Air Eye Shadow Duos are perfect for creating a soft daytime look or dramatic evening look with the same shades by simply increasing the intensity.Advertisement
- Songwriting duos like this don't come along frequently, but when they do, the results are often fantastic.
- Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston once sang, "it takes two," and judging by some rock music duos, they may have been on to something.
- Duos sometimes play just as a pair and sometimes have backing bands, but two heads are better than one when complementary musical visions collide.
- Duos have had a major impact in rock music dating all the way back to the 1950s.
- Don and Phil Everly, better known as The Everly Brothers, are one of the biggest selling rock duos to ever hit the Billboard Hot 100.Advertisement
- Simon and Garfunkel are one of the most recognized rock duos in the world and were in fact heavily influenced by The Everly Brothers.
- They also have a wide repertoire and offer both male and female vocals, perfect for recreating those male/female duos and ballads.
- Vinegar (or impure acetic acid), which is produced when wine is allowed to stand, was known to both the Greeks and Romans, who considered it to be typical of acid substances; this is philologically illustrated by the words OEbs, acidus, sour, and duos, acetus, vinegar.
- An account of them was published in 1755, entitled De Litteraria expeditione per pontificam ditionem ad dimetiendos duos meridiani gradus a PP. Maire et Boscovich.