Dulcimer sentence example
- He started to play the cimbalom (dulcimer) at the age of eleven.
- For Faust, he uses three different prototype dulcimers, including a microtonal dulcimer of his own design.
- Creepy horror film from 1919 with live music on hammered dulcimer, what more can you ask for!
- They will be also playing a variety of other instruments including the hammer dulcimer.
- I remember the dulcimer player had only one hand but he could sure play the dulcimer.Advertisement
- I also have a small dulcimer copied from medieval and Tudor period pictures.
- Mimi's accomplished guitar picking effortlessly entwined with Richard's revolutionary approach to mountain dulcimer playing.
- Jake plays hurdy-gurdy, dulcimer and guitar, they both sing and write their own original material.
- It's a great place to listen to the music of the dulcimer, the weaver's shuttle, the woodworker's plane, the jeweller's saw, and the potter's wheel while you enjoy shopping for your own unique gifts and treasures.