Dud sentence example
- If there is a dud in the bunch, it's the pink Shimmer Brick.
- Always ensure that you are getting a deal and not a dud.
- It was a dud.
- They are unscrupulous salespeople earning fat commissions selling dud " investments " .
- Did some instructing in the morning but weather still dud for a cross country.Advertisement
- I can't think of a single dud, which is little surprise, given the editor.
- The only real dud appears to be Sega's Shadow the Hedgehog.
- Dud weather in the morning, did a patrol in the evening, had a dud weather in the morning, did a patrol in the evening, had a dud plug.
- Without knowing a few basics of purchasing a used travel trailer, you might be investing in a dud.
- Fox Channel 16 even ran a story on the product in its "Deal or Dud," spotlight.Advertisement
- There are some duds, sure, but with each dud Nintendo has (can we say Ninjabread Man?), there are ten other games that you will become addicted to.
- Sure, you may run across a dud or two in your search for "the perfect black bag", but chances are you'll have your pick of the litter.
- Every manager buys the odd dud, it's just you don't expect Ferguson to be making such a habit of it.
- You've got a dud in your hands if the line distorts or wavers when the lens is rotated slightly.
- Do a little flying, turns dud in afternoon.Advertisement
- They cut so deep into the limestone formation of the plateau as to over-drain it, and often they disappear into swallow holes (dud en) to reappear lower down.
- In 1611 Simon Sturtevant patented the use of mineral coal for iron-smelting, and in 1619 Dud Dudley made with this coal both cast and wrought iron with technical success, but through the opposition of the charcoal iron-makers all of his many attempts were defeated.