Du jour sentence example
- Sarah's Soul Mate Du Jour was Connor Poe, and without having to be told, Jackson knew the human would be sitting or pacing below them in what could only be described as a holding cell.
- This is a charming little restaurant, with a good value plat du jour and a wide selection of simple inexpensive meals.
- Cormenin was an earnest advocate of universal suffrage before the revolution of February 1848, and had remorselessly exposed the corrupt practices at elections in his pamphlet - Ordre du jour sur la corruption electorale.
- So, you finesse your site, schmooze the algorithm du jour and begin to climb the slippery search engine rankings pole.
- The price of a Portuguese Water Dog - the dog du jour - is a hefty one.Advertisement
- They may not be the choice du jour for the everyday man, but many out there do turn to them as an ostentatious alternative to the traditional polo knit and dress shirts.
- With this mix on hand, you will always be ready to take a bow as Chef du Jour and reigning royal member of the kitchen!
- The singer's hair style always blends beautifully with her outfit du jour and in fact, is often the crowning piece of her eye catching ensemble.
- Birdwell was founded in 1970, and Surfnyl, an incredibly durable synthetic, was the fabric du jour.
- Which is more than I can say for any of the uber - hip hangouts du jour.Advertisement