Drumstick sentence example
- That's like looking for a drumstick in chicken soup.
- Helen took a physical drumstick and used it to materialize yards of material which covered the floor of the room.
- More like injuries sustained from repeated hitting with a single drumstick.
- Some unusual vegetable like drumstick and snake gourd are available here and are popular additions to our menus.
- She says that her approach, on being ignored, was to take a drumstick from him and bang his drum with it.Advertisement
- This toy is shaped something like a drumstick, and if the reviews can be trusted, even dogs that have destroyed a Kong can't seem to make their way through one of these.