Drudge sentence example
- Johnson remained in London to drudge for Cave.
- But like Cinderella, the apparently dull drudge of CI is worth looking at more closely.
- Wages were very low - too small for the work done - and the domestic drudge could not read or write.
- Proud of this pride, He is contented thy poor drudge to be, To stand in thy affairs, fall by thy side.
- The commitment required to prevent the sport becoming a drudge is very high.Advertisement
- Powerful reports are generated by CPS on request removing the drudge of both marking and collating tests.
- Why drudge through precious hours working at a job that you hate when you can find something that fits your personality?
- Work is a clock-watching torture - a daily drudge, not life's prime want.
- The Papuan woman, who is, as a rule, more modest than the Polynesian, is the household drudge, and does the greater part of the outdoor work, but the man assists in clearing new gardens and in digging and planting the soil.