Drubbing sentence example
- In spite of the drubbing he'd taken in the debate, he felt pretty good.
- American fashion has taken a drubbing when compared to European style.
- Has he not read the previous debate on spiked - commissioned by his own organization - where the global warming case took a drubbing?
- I still have hopes that Lancs will get a drubbing in the roses match next week.
- Tylor to be a myth of the sun, but the sun could hardly give the sun a drubbing.Advertisement
- Derby drubbing to Hitchin, with Grant Carney smashing a hatrick.
- A piano player of sorts, Race was unceremoniously hauled on stage and given a thorough public drubbing.
- Labor also suffered a drubbing in Tower Hamlets, losing overall control.
- It is also anticipated Michael Howard will receive a similar drubbing at the hands of the UK Independence party.
- They conceded 89 goals, including a 5-1 away drubbing at Watford and, worse, a 5-2 home clattering against Bristol City.Advertisement
- It's possible we could get a good drubbing.
- The topsy-turvey league was well illustrated as they handed a 5-1 local Derby drubbing to Hitchin, with Grant Carney smashing a hatrick.
- Coventry City Ladies hit rock bottom with a 7-1 home drubbing by Blackburn Rovers.
- The 3rd XV cross Edinburgh to visit Goldenacre looking to build on their 70 point drubbing of Biggar last week.
- Marian Pahars scored two and had one disallowed in last night's 4-0 drubbing of Crystal Palace reserves.Advertisement