Drover sentence example
- As a boy of nine he helped a sheep drover to drive sheep and sometimes walked 12 miles a day.
- But in early 1712 Rob Roy's head drover, having purchased the cattle, then sold it on and disappeared with the funds.
- There were many ways by which the dishonest drover could dupe the English grazier.
- Here he spent two more years on a farm, and then, securing employment as a drover, worked his way to Philadelphia and finally to Albany, New York, where for two years he taught school, studied medicine, and was a labourer on the Erie Canal.
- In the amusements we have referred to does the " jolly drover " while the night away in Abilene.Advertisement