Droplet sentence example
- Each pore is smaller than a droplet of water, but larger than a vapor moisture molecule.
- There is more energy needed to eject the droplet and also the droplets are formed with a filament.
- Diphtheria is also spread by droplet infection through close personal contact.
- Fat cells arise from the fibroblast lineage, and consist of a central lipid droplet, surounded by a thin skin of active cytoplasm.
- In parallel, an alternative approach for the growth of nanostructures, called " droplet epitaxy " was developed.Advertisement
- As with other flatfish, the turbot's eggs contain a droplet of oil that makes the eggs positively buoyant.
- Incorporating tiny bubbles of air into each spray droplet eliminates much of the spray drift.
- What you will end up with is a dark patch at the top of the droplet and a very metallic patch at the bottom.
- Seen under the microscope these stipules have small droplet of what I assume to be sugary sap in the hollow underneath.
- The NASA website encourages children to read the story of Droplet and the Water Cycle and play an online game designed to teach the stages of the water cycle.Advertisement