Drop-offs sentence example
- The roadside drop offs became more and more precipitous, opening on breath-stopping views of chasms so deep they made him dizzy just to look down to the bottom.
- In spite of the breath-catching vertical drop-offs, boulder-strewn tilting and rolling Jeep roads with their impossible angles of ascent, the solitude of being able to stare for miles and miles in any directions with not a soul in sightâ€”all this melted away to a sense of awe and peace that made any anxiety evaporate like mountain mist on a summer morning.
- They shared a respect for the high-country conditions, prudent advice at any time, but even more appropriate on these winding roads, unprotected by guardrails, and bordered by sheer drop-offs that caused sweaty palms and racing heartbeats for many a first time driver.
- Crannogs are mainly sited in 0-5 meters of water on underwater land shelves which stretch out from the shore to deep water drop-offs.
- This open loch surrounded by mature mixed woodland and with sudden ledges and drop-offs to 25ft is very reminiscent of many Irish loughs.Advertisement
- Furniture Bank, which is located in Toronto, Ontario, accepts drop-offs between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Monday through Friday and from 9:00 a.m. until noon on Saturday.
- Processor drain can be a challenge when you open a program that suddenly sucks up a lot of operating power, creating call quality drop offs or system crashes.