Drive-off sentence example
- Toby was wrestling with a bush and didn't respond. Katie breathed deeply and pushed forward, wanting very much to stop and sleep but suspecting she'd never awaken if she did. She didn't have enough food cubes to drive off more than one more demon attack. They'd have to find Rhyn and Gabe fast.
- On the spur of the moment you pick up the suitcases, put them in your trunk, and drive off.
- Vulcanization takes place in this instance without the action of heat; but it is usual to subject the goods for a short time to a temperature of 40° C. after their removal from the solution, in order to drive off the liquid which has been absorbed, and to ensure a sufficient action of the chloride of sulphur.
- Admiral Thomas Graves, Arbuthnot's successor, who had been joined by Hood from the West Indies, endeavoured to drive off the French fleet.
- Although the temperature remains pretty steadily below the freezing point for at least three months of the year, many of the harbours remain unobstructed; for the tides and the prevailing off-shore winds break up and drive off the ice.Advertisement
- Cylinders are first heated to drive off any residual moisture followed by thorough purging and evacuation process to create a clean baseline.
- Vulcanization takes place in this instance without the action of heat; but it is usual to subject the goods for a short time to a temperature of 40Ã‚° C. after their removal from the solution, in order to drive off the liquid which has been absorbed, and to ensure a sufficient action of the chloride of sulphur.
- Murray was finally out snicking an attempted big drive off Graham to Crichton.
- As we begin to thrive on chaos, we subconsciously drive off any would-be friend and then wonder why we are alone.
- When done camping, just clean your campsite and drive off.Advertisement
- When it comes to car alarms, you don't want it malfunctioning at the worst of times, allowing thieves to break into and drive off in your car.
- Scented marigolds drive off pests and kill nematodes.
- It's near the intersection of Meadow Lane and Dahlberg Drive off of Olson Memorial Highway.
- It originated as a way to drive off ghosts, spirits and demons.
- A visit to the website will also allow you to determine what incentives, if any, are currently offered on the vehicle you want to drive off the lot with.Advertisement
- It is of no particular service to man, neither its flesh nor its fur being generally put to use, while the statement that its presence is sufficient to drive off rats and mice appears to be without foundation.
- Although it can be fun to drive off the lot in the newest model suggested by an RV buying guide, is it really necessary?