Drive-by sentence example
- I can just picture you spread-eagle over your Jeep, being frisked by some woman as all our friends drive by!
- We could turn around and drive by.
- The bearded man was younger looking than Dean had thought when he first saw him drive by Bird Song, probably no more than late twenties.
- But she is perfectly amiable, and often condescends to drive by my humble abode.
- Then the next day whilst sitting in a car outside a cinema, he is killed in a drive-by shooting.Advertisement
- If there are gang shootouts or drive-by shootings, the good guys will likely get hurt too eventually.
- Drive-by shootings are a fact of life for many neighborhoods, but somehow they become even more frightening when they affect high-profile celebrities.
- Biggie Smalls, also known as Notorious B.I.G., was also killed in a drive-by shooting.
- The ready availability of such deadly weapons has led to an increase in violence such as drive-by shootings and a loss of life among gang members and others caught in the crossfire.
- They can do a drive-by appraisal if you are not able to get into the house.Advertisement
- The drive-by appraisal, combined with the recent sales prices of comparable homes in the area, will provide you with an accurate appraisal.
- You may also consider a drive-by so you can get a good look at the area where the condominium is located.
- Once you find a listing of the available properties, you should drive by each one of them to look at the property and the neighborhood.
- Other annoying program includes the drive-by download type where a pop up window appears and attempts to install itself on your system.
- He was mortally wounded in a drive-by shooting and died nearly a week later.Advertisement
- You used to drive by the building every day on the way to school and now you can't remember what was there.
- More depressing news filled the paper; a drive-by shooting in Dorchester, a knifing at a Boston bus stop and a baby abandoned in a rest room at Logan Airport.
- Drive-by shootings became more frequent in some neighborhoods.