Drive-at sentence example
- The little blue car pulled up in her drive at exactly five and she didn't have her swimming suit on.
- Elisabeth pulled into the drive at three minutes to six.
- When Dean pulled in the drive at Maid Marian Lane, Randy was walking a bike into the open garage.
- She pulled into the large circular drive at exactly seven.
- Under the weed suppression fabric by the entrance to the drive at the edge of the heather bed, three frogs are huddling together.Advertisement
- I remember that in 1993 I needed a big hard drive at work and got a 1GB drive.
- How would you like it if the access to your drive at home was obstructed by someone else's vehicle?
- For instance, Business Professionals of America can provide public relations support to a local non-profit or the Pep Club can host a food drive at a home football game.
- According to the National Weather Channel, "the best advice for driving in bad weather is not to drive at all, if you can avoid it."
- Anti-reflective coating is a must for people who drive at night, work on a computer or feel annoyed by hindered eye contact during conversation.Advertisement
- Being able to drive at outrageous speeds in super futuristic vehicles has quite the appeal, and with the more contemporary cartoon snatching up an audience every Saturday morning, they decided to port it over as a video game for the GBA.
- While the original Sony PlayStation 3 started out as being the most expensive next-generation video game console when it launched in 2006, it also offered the most horsepower and the largest hard drive at the time.
- The price of the PS3 with a 20GB hard drive at that time was $499.
- Shifting the car will be necessary to drive at speeds over five or ten miles per hour.