Dribble sentence example
- "Very uninteresting dribble," Dean grumbled.
- That's actually the primary goal of a pair of basketball dribble goggles.
- Wondering why you need basketball dribble goggles?
- Fred was so sticky-sweet on the phone with the landlady that Dean took a break and used the john just so he wouldn't have to listen to the dribble.
- His remaining writings exhibit all that easy dribble of triumphant muddiness which disciples take as depth.Advertisement
- Another thing they do (other than protect your eyes like most other goggles) is allow you to learn to dribble the ball without looking at it.
- An experienced man, or even a boy, if selected as possessing the necessary faculty (which is sometimes very strongly marked), can detect the smallest dribble when the stop - cock is so far closed as to restrict the orifice.
- You will need one or two soccer balls and several items you can use as "markers" for the kids to dribble the ball around.
- Also in the Post interview, Kinney states that, "I was wimpy, and I still don't have to share too often . . . I was the orange cone for other kids to dribble around."
- Basketball dribble goggles can be your saving grace if you just can't break the habit of looking down at the ball, your hands, or even the floor while you're playing the game.Advertisement
- In rare cases, urine from an ectopic ureter will bypass the bladder and dribble out of the bottom somewhere, through a natural orifice like the vagina or a completely separate unnatural opening.