Dressed-to-the-nines sentence example
- Fred O'Connor, dressed to the nines in a dapper suit, pink shirt, bow tie and sporting a boutonniere, asked Dean if his iron was broken when he took one look at his stepson's new but wrinkled slacks.
- expensive automobiles, beautiful women dressed to the nines in front of their husband's or boyfriend's car.
- drag queens dressed to the nines as you are serious music heads.
- While it's true that Salma is dressed to the nines on the red carpet, it's a completely different story when she's relaxing on a boat or at the beach.
- While "casual" may intimate a boring appearance, don't be fooled - with minimal effort, you can look just as chic and polished as you do when you're dressed to the nines.Advertisement
- They keep an impeccable home, they are always dressed to the nines and everything is simply and quite sublimely neat.
- Think of how good you'd look dressed to the nines and with a beautifully designed Chopard replica watch adorning your wrist.