Drench sentence example
- I'd drench him in sin and guilt.
- Next, tear off another piece of cotton and drench it with hydrogen peroxide.
- Congo Falls: This flume ride may seem small at only 34 feet tall, but the massive tidal wave it unleashes is sure to drench everyone aboard as well as unwary onlookers on the crossover bridge.
- Apply to pots three times (soil drench) during each phase of growth.
- millimeters of rain drench its hills; which lie at the foot of the Himalaya Mountains.Advertisement
- For use as a drench in all pot grown ornamentals grown inside and out.