Dreamily sentence example
- She sighed dreamily then shook her head.
- She found herself staring dreamily into space, trying not to imagine what else he could do with his talented mouth.
- She would then sit quietly through the rest of the dinner, smiling dreamily and nodding at people, and looking altogether charming.
- His hands reposed in his pockets, his eyes free full game download behind their eyeglasses were fixed dreamily upon the skies.
- Things that made her knees weak and her eyes drift dreamily to the ocean as she remembered.Advertisement