Drawstrings sentence example
- I put them in my bag and tightened the drawstrings at the top.
- Drawstrings should be removed from children's coats and sweatshirts.
- Drawstrings mean you can adjust the length as you like.
- An alternative to drawstrings, belts are an excellent way to ensure that the shorts will stay in place securely.
- Drawstrings: Drawstrings are the typical closing mechanism found on most pairs of men's swim trunks.Advertisement
- Leg seams run from 17 to 21 inches, and the cuts are roomy with drawstrings at the waist for an adjustable fit.
- Solid Duzette: Takes off 10 pounds instantly and flatters further with a sweetheart neckline in contrasting trim and adjustable drawstrings that create a slimming shirring effect.
- Try an empire waist top that flares out from under the bust, or a top that drawstrings tight at the mid-hip area.
- When you finish cutting, try on your grass skirt, tightening the drawstrings like a waistband.
- Closures may be either magnetic, snaps, clasps, flaps, buckles, drawstrings, or zip-tops.Advertisement
- Drawstrings typically have a slightly more casual feel, but this design, coupled with the gorgeous leather and sleek print, gives a more sophisticated air - making it appropriate for wear with anything from denim to a dress.
- The Ultimate Tall comes with fold down cuffs and drawstrings to pull the cuffs closed against cold, wet days.
- Toss on a tunic dress with a few drawstrings to complement the casual appeal of your high tops.
- Additionally, look for seam-sealed boots that further block moisture, and for drawstrings around the cuff to ensure the boot stays snug to the child's leg.
- The pants are typically pull-on styles with elasticized waists or drawstrings for comfort.Advertisement
- Sometimes they also have elastic or drawstrings at the ankles as well, but more often the pants legs are preferred to be loose.
- Often ninja pants will have drawstrings at the ankles and knees to make the pants more maneuverable.