Drawl sentence example
- Lana met his gaze, hearing his Southern drawl for the first time.
- His rich drawl betrayed no more emotion than his words.
- His voice sounded stronger today, and his southern drawl struck her as oddly familiar.
- He had the southern drawl down to an art and his deep warm voice added a realistic touch.
- He spoke with a soft drawl.Advertisement
- Alice almost stamped with irritation at the slow drawl in which he spoke.
- The halls rang with the accents of English volunteers adrift in a city of southern drawl.
- In her deep southern drawl, she said, " It's OK.
- Chill the beers and practice your Texan drawl because the Hills are back!
- Indeed, his near-the-knuckle gags are largely only pardoned by his rhythmic, polite, almost monotone drawl.Advertisement
- Some still have the giveaway Southern drawl, others have lost the twang forever, and the remainder can switch it on and off at will.
- The chocolates, the familiar insistence that she learn to protect herself, the Southern drawl.
- A barred owl called "you-all" in a southern drawl, jarring him to the reality that the sun had set.
- He is an American and his voice had a drawl to.. .
- Maybe it was the fact that he had to cope with an American drawl, rather than his usual Northern accent.Advertisement
- The masculine voice was low and calm, his speech marked by a Southern drawl.
- The entire trip took just over an hour with the driver, a volunteer from Amarillo, Texas who never stopping his constant drawl of friendly conversation, little of which Dean heard.