Drawing-board sentence example
- Now that it's light, the federal boys who are running this show are back to the drawing board.
- As I said before, back to the drawing board.
- Instead of first drawing the object and the objective micrometer, they can of course be projected at the same moment on a scale on the drawing board.
- If a drawing prism is used above the eyepiece, and an objective micrometer is inserted, then if a scale is laid on the drawing board which is 25 cm.
- Without a production and stage management team contributing their knowledge and skills, it would never leave the drawing board.Advertisement
- There are very exciting plans on to drawing board for a National RAG week in December.
- Whether it be a sock or a party dress, each design started out on the drawing board with some fashion engineer behind its scheme.
- Choose cars from the early days of the "Horseless Carriage" (yes, you can drive a 1886 Daimler Motor Carriage) to 1960's and 1970's muscle cars, modern vehicles, and special concept cars that may have only hit the drawing board.
- Technically, every swimsuit is a designer piece as someone, somewhere, sat at a drawing board and designed the style's intricacies.
- The official blueprints are from the drawing board of artists associated with the companies that render the ships.Advertisement