Draw-near sentence example
- Now at the rending of the veil we are invited to draw near.
- So, again, when Recejac defines mysticism as " the tendency to draw near to the Absolute in moral union.
- A rapprochement with France and a continuance of the Irredentist movement could not fail to arouse Austro-German hostility; but, on the other hand, to draw near to the central powers would inevitably accentuate the diffidence of France.
- Experience their invasion at Delamont Country Park and Killyleagh, as the viking boats draw near from Strangford Lough.
- Jade bristled for an attack, even knowing the demons couldn.t draw near.Advertisement